Alexander Jamieson: A Celestial Atlas 1822
A lovely set of constellation prints.
A collection of the dresses of different nations, ancient and modern: 1757
A collection of paintings of national dress.
A curious herbal Elisabeth Blackwell, John Norse, Samuel Harding 1737
A lovely book on flowers and herbs.
A Handbook Of Ornament With Three Hundred Plates Franz Sales Meyer 1896
A book on decorative detailing.
A Monograph of the Genus Lilium Henry John Elwes Illustrations W H Fitch 1880
A lovely set of prints of lilies.
The Works of John Gould
A fairly significant volume material, organized by collection.
1) A monograph of the Macropodidæ or family of kangaroos 1842
2) A Century of Birds from the Himalaya Mountains 1831
3) The Birds of Australia Supplement 1869
4) The Birds of Europe 1837 V1-V5
5) The Mammals of Australia 1863 V1-V3
John Gould is a perennial favorite here.